If you are looking for a capable agent to partner with you throughout the buying process, you have come to the right place! Our team of agents take pride in Kieran's Value Proposition in service to our buyer clients.
Here is our core buying value proposition:
- Needs Analysis
- Analize your wants and needs, in regards to your next real estate purchase.
- Help you get a clear picture of your ideal home.
- Prequalification or Pre-approval
- If needed, guide you to an excellent loan officer.
- Obtain your prequalification or pre-approval.
- help you choose the best mortgage financing plan to suit your needs.
- Provide Neighborhood Information
- Create a broad neighborhood search profile.
- Provide a list pof target neighborhoods and related information for each.
- Home Search
- Organize and schedule a home searching process.
- Provide you with ongoing updates, drive-bys previews, and showings of available homes.
- Make an Offer
- Compare homes with you, and assist you in making your decision.
- Advise you on the terms and issues of making an offer.
- Fill out the purchase offer contract with you.
- Negotiating to Buy
- Present your offer to the seller.
- Expertly negotiating your offer with the seller.
- Vendor Coordination
- Advise and supervise vendor selections.
- Coordinate vendor services.
- Preclose Preparation
- Coordinate and supervise document preparation.
- Provide preclosing consulting.
- Preview closing documents.
- Resolve last minute issues.
- Complete transaction.
- Post Closing
- Coordinate your move in!
- Assist you with any post-closing issues.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Home Buying in Los Angeles County
Buying a home in Los Angeles county can be both thrilling and nerve racking, especially if you're a first-time home buyer.
Both experienced home buyers and first-time buyers alike will benefit from the frequently asked questions below. Before you begin your Greater Los Angeles county home search, it is wise to prepare yourself for the task by educating yourself to the process. This will ensure you are a knowledgeable home buyer prepared to make a confident home buying decision.
Q - I'm a law enforcement officer, pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade teacher, firefighter, or an emergency medical technician. What home buying programs exist to help me?
A - There is a great program available, for law enforcement officers, pre-kindergarten through 12 grade teachers, firefighters, and emergency medical technicians! The program is called HUD's Good Neighbor Nextdoor Program! This program allows law enforcement officers, pre-kindergarten through 12 grade teachers, firefighters, and emergency medical technicians that meet HUD's requirements, to purchase homes in certain neighborhoods for 50% asking price/market value! Contact me today to find out if you qualify for the program, and what homes are currently available.
Q - I've never purchased a home before. Where should I begin?
A - Actually, you've already started the process. Fact-finding and reading articles is a great way to become a smart consumer. The highest priorities to focus on before you begin searching for specific areas, neighborhoods, or homes would be to:
- Understand your personal finances.
- Learn about theGreater Los Angeles real estate market.
- Carefully review your budget and begin to eliminate as much debt as possible.
- Have a down payment and earnest money ready when the time comes to act and make your offer.
Q - How can I stay updated to current available properties?
Q - How do I avoid making a big mistake when deciding which type of loan to select?
A - Once we meet and review your finances along with your home buying needs, you should select a lending consultant. We can recommend several trusted lending professionals or you can choose your own. Having upmost confidence in your lender is important. Be sure you feel completely at ease with them. They should speak to you in easy to understand terms. Ask lots of questions and never sign any document until you know what you are signing and feel completely at ease signing it. More and more lending professionals are recommending fixed interest rate loans and interest rates are still very attractive. Of course, the type of loan best for you depends on several factors. Here are just a few:
- How much money do you have for a down payment?
- How long do you plan to live in the home?
- Do you qualify for a FHA or VA loan?
Let's Get Started!
If you're ready to schedule your home buying confidential consultation contact an agent with Keller Williams Hollywood Hills and we will review your needs and your budget to help you find the right Los Angeles home for you!
Short Sale Seller's Flyer 1: a flyer for buyers that are interested in purchasing a short sale.
Information on Schools
Short Sale Seller's Flyer 2: a flyer for buyers that are interested in purchasing a short sale.
Ethically, your real estate agent can not make recomendations on schools. Here are some great links for you to research Los Angeles schools to see which schools would be a great fit for your families needs!
LAUSD: Los Angeles Unified School District's home page.
LAUSD Resident School Identifier: Find out what Los Angeles schools service a particular home address.
Beverly Hills Schools: Beverly Hills Unified School District's home page.
Cal Ed-Data: California Education Data Partnership's home page.
Page Private School: Founded in 1908, Page Private School teaches ages 2.5 years old to 8th grade.